Monday, May 11, 2009

Lucky number Seven May 10th 09

Picture this scene, we take 2 trucks and the tiv to an off road heavy forrested area with red mud dirt trails. Both trucks are outfitted to carry Imax cameras to film the Tiv off roading. We take this trail doing some shots of the tiv, and then we have to switch a mag under a tarp, 6 of us holding up the tarp in the middle of the woods and rain, watching Sean Casey change out film in the cameras mag. Sean states this is a lot of pressure, and is loading in the largest format of film availabe in the world more than anything digital. I consider myself to be lucky number seven out of everyone on the planet to be in situations like that on this team. Everyone I work with is awesome, very knowledgable, and I respect them. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else then where I was today. A sweet show, and an amazing film that Sean is doing, as well as cooperating with the largest research project on torandoes in history. What did you do today?

No comments: